What does a Blue Sky Home Inspection include / cover?
Our home inspection has been designed to assure you a thorough, easy to understand overview of the conditions of the home you are about to purchase. We assure the inspection of, and report on, over 400 items.
- Exterior Evaluation: Wall covering, landscaping, grading, elevation, drainage, driveways, fences, sidewalks, fascia, trim, doors, window, lights and exterior receptacles.
- Roof and Attic: Framing, ventilation, type of construction, flashing and gutters. It does NOT guarantee a roof from leaking or serve as a roof certification.
- Structural Elements: Construction of walls, ceiling, floors, roof and foundation.
- Plumbing: Identification of pipe materials used for potable water, drain, waste and vent pipes. Toilets, showers, sinks, faucets and traps. It does NOT include a sewer inspection.
- Systems and Components: Water heaters, furnaces, air conditioning, duct work, chimney, fireplace.
- Electrical: Main panel, circuit breakers, types of wiring, grounding, exhaust fans, receptacles, ceiling fan and light fixtures.
- Appliances: Dishwasher, range and oven, built in microwaves, garbage disposal.
- Garage: Slab, walls, ceiling, vents, entry, fire wall, garage door, openers, lights, receptacles, windows and roof.
- FREE Termite Inspection!
Call Blue Sky Inspection Today!